Advantage II new and improved formula combine the adulticidal properties of the original formulations of Advantage, with the insect growth regulator (IGR) pyriproxyfen, which inhibits the development of flea eggs and kills flea larvae.
Advantage II is water-resistant, so it kills fleas even after shampooing and exposure to rain.
*Part of keeping your pet healthy means year-round flea protection. That's because flea bites may: Lead to skin infections
• Cause discomfort for your cat
• Lead to allergic skin reactions
• Transmit tapeworms
• Kills all flea life stages, preventing fleas on treated pets from infesting your home.
• Kills adult fleas already on a pet within 12 hours and
re-infesting fleas within 2 hours.
• Guaranteed US EPA approved.
• Contains imidacloprid, the fastest flea control, which kills adult fleas within 12 hours
• Each package of this long lasting topical lasts for
4 or 6 months
• Easy-squeeze tube makes application quick and easy.